Junior High School (6-8th grade)
Mission Statement: To establish, encourage, and strengthen a lifestyle of discipleship in the Lord Jesus Christ among our young people through an ongoing relationship with God and others.
1. Proclaiming Christ as our Lord and Savior.
2. Assisting parents in nurturing their Child’s faith.
3. Helping give Students further knowledge of the Christian faith and tools for positive living.
4. Providing a wide range of fun and educational activities.
5. Promoting an attitude of service and compassion through servant events.
6. Building Christian relationships, mentoring opportunities, and a support network that can benefit the students for
the rest of their lives.
Toward these goals our primary Jr. High Program is a three-year Confirmation Ministry for Junior High Students. Students participate in small and large group activities with a Christian adult leader. The curriculum is Bible based and woven together with Luther’s Small Catechism. Real life application is discussed and modeled in small group activities. Teaching topics include the Sacraments, Apostle’s Creed, the Lord’s Prayer, the Ten Commandments, Confession, the Reformation, and Bible study. Other activities include retreats, Lock-ins, and several other faith, fun, and service events.
For more information, contact Callie Baker at 520-297-3095 or by EMAIL.